What to Do Next?
Talk to Your Doctor Or Pharmacist.
The Shingles virus may already be inside you, so talk to your doctor or pharmacist now.
To help you start the conversation about Shingles, here are some questions you may want to ask. You can print them and take them with you the next time you see your doctor or pharmacist. Be sure to add any other questions you may have.
Questions to ask your doctor or pharmacist:
E-MAIL THESE QUESTIONS
- 1Do I have the Shingles virus inside of me?
- 2Why does age increase my risk for Shingles?
- 3Are there other things that may increase my risk?
- 4Can there be complications from Shingles?
- 5How could these complications affect me?
Would you like us to remind you to talk to your doctor or pharmacist?
We’ll send you an e-mail so you won’t forget to ask your doctor or pharmacist about your risk for Shingles.
SIGN UP FOR E-MAIL REMINDER